|First Time UserSTEP 1: Initial Sign On
STEP 2: Register your PC (If your Own Computer)
- Enter your Login ID and click the 'I am a First Time User' checkbox, then 'Login'.
- You will be prompted to choose a phone number or email address to receive a Secure Access Code, which you willreceive via the channel selected.
- Enter the Secure Access Code and click 'Continue'. (Please Note: The Secure Access Code is for one-time use onlyand will expire in approximately three (3) minutes.)
- Update your online profile page as required and click 'Continue'.
- Enter a new password twice for confirmation and click 'Continue' to access your Online Banking.
- Click SIGN OFF in upper right-hand corner
- Sign on again by clicking (New) Online Banking
- Enter your Login ID and your new password (DO NOT click â€˜First Time Userâ€™)
- The Screen will read: â€œYou are Required to Register this Computerâ€
- Once again, you will be prompted to select your desired delivery method for receipt of another Secure Access Code
- Enter the new Secure Access Code and click Continue
- If this is your primary computer - choose: â€œActivate this Computer for Later Useâ€
- If it is a public computer (work, library, etcâ€¦) - Choose: â€œGive me one-time access onlyâ€ (do not activate this computer)